Mobile Home Parks in Orange County

 



 

     Orange County has several mobile home parks with mobile homes for sale.  For the most part, the two types of communities to live in are 55 plus communities and all age communities.  Many know, Orange County is known for being one of the most expensive cities to live in the United States forcing employees to live in cities outside of the county.  Mobile home parks allows residents of all ages the opportunity to live the "american dream" of becoming a homeowner even.  Purchasing a mobile home is a great investment even though you are paying space rent.

 

     55 plus mobile home parks are great for someone who is 55 years of age or older.  Some senior communities will exercise the 80/20 rule which means 80% of it's residents must be 55 + while the other 20% is younger.  These are still wonderful 55 plus senior mobile home parks to live in although they will not allow anyone under the age of 18.  In most cases, a senior community may allow one or all persons in a household to live in the community because they are approaching the age of 55.  For an example:  If a couple is 52 years of age, management may decide to approve them for residence because they are so close in age.  By opening up the window for more potential resident who are not yet 55, it may increase the value of your mobile home for sale in Orange County.  If you are under the age of 55 and/or have kids you will need to explorer the option of living in an all age mobile home park.

    

     All age mobile home parks are great places to reside weather you have a family or live by yourself.  Often times you can own a mobile home in Orange County for less than what it will cost to rent a house or apartment.  Most mobile home parks offer several amenities and activities for it's residents.  Not only is the mobile home lifestyle more affordable, but it involves less maintenance than owning a traditional home because residents are only responsible for maintaining their space.  Property management is responsible for the up keep and maintenance of all the common areas.  This will allow families to spend more time doing what they enjoy and less time taking care of maintaining their homes.

 

 

55 Plus Senior Mobile Home Parks

 

El Toro Mobile Estates (949) 770-9531

24921 Muirlands Blvd. Lake Forest, CA 92630

El Toro Mobile Estates offers a resort-style living in South Orange County, California.  Centrally located in Lake Forest, CA, El Toro Mobile Estates is within waqlking distance of parks, shopping and a 9-hole golf course.  View their website at www.ElToroEstates.com to view manufactured homes for sale.